The Journalism & Mass Communication Directory is Digital!
Enjoy the online eDirectory including features such as instant updates, searchable keywords and the option to add your photo or logo!
This member service offers the opportunity to have participating AEJMC member and ASJMC school information available from any computer, tablet or mobile phone. The eDirectory has replaced the paper JMC Directory that members used to receive. Updates are easy, and can be done year-round.
AEJMC eDirectory Instructions
Please view the instructions below and contact Pamella Price, AEJMC Membership Director if you have any questions. We also encourage your feedback to help make the new AEJMC eDirectory as successful as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Membership address changes to their eDirectory should also be sent to the AEJMC Membership Director. The membership system is not connected to the eDirectory.
- Create Your Account: Click here (or use the activation email you received directly from eDirectory) to create your eDirectory account using the email address we have on file for you. You will click “create your account” on the top right corner.
- Password is your AEJMC Member #. Click here if you need your member #.
- Listing: You should then see your personal listing, which you may “edit” however you wish.
- Description is what would be equivalent to your listing in the paper directory. Please put your information here. You may put a bio or something similar in the “Summary Description” portion.
- Keyword Search is a new feature – you may add any relevant keywords for your entry, for example if you are a member of a division or interest group, you may add that keyword here.
- Contact Info – please add all of the contact info you would like to display with your listing.
- Images is a new feature – you may add your picture or school logo here.
- Once you finish updating your AEJMC eDirectory listing, please click Submit at the bottom of the page.
contact Pamella Price, AEJMC Membership Director with questions or comments, or if you would like to opt out of this service.
Thank you for being the best part of AEJMC!Print friendly