Publications produced by the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication include scholarly journals, newsletters, teaching helps and other printed matter.
AEJMC Member Activation
Access the AEJMC journals on the SAGE Journals platform by following the instructions below. Once activated, you will be able to view all articles and search all online issues.
1. Go to the SAGE Journals Subscription Activation page.
2. Enter your AEJMC Member Number in the field provided.
3. Select “Association for Educators in Journalism & Mass Communication (AEJMC)” from the drop-down menu list.
4. Click “Submit” and follow the prompts on the screen.
5. On the “Instructions” page, check your personal data and enter a username* and password* (be sure to write down your selections so you can access your journal in the future).
6. Click “Submit” to confirm the activation.
7. Once complete, return to each journal page (links provided below) and start accessing content.
*If you forget your username or password, please visit http://online.sagepub.com/cgi/recnamepwd.
To read Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly, visit http://jmcq.sagepub.com
To read Journalism & Mass Communication Educator, visit http://jmce.sagepub.com
To read Journalism & Communication Monographs, visit http://jcmo.sagepub.com
• Journalism & Communication Monographs
• Journalism & Mass Communication Educator
• Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly
AEJMC Scholarly Journals
Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly focuses on research in journalism and mass communication. Each issue features reports of original investigation, presenting the latest developments in theory and methodology of communication, international communication, journalism history, and social and legal problems. Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly also contains book reviews. Refereed. Published four times a year.
AEJMC Scholarly Journal Advertising
SAGE Publications handles display advertising rates for AEJMC journals, Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly; Journalism & Mass Communication Educator; and Journalism & Communication Monographs.
FOR SCHOLARLY JOURNAL ADVERTISING INQUIRIES:
2455 Teller Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA
Phone: 805-410-7132 • Fax: 805-375-5282
Go to the SAGE Publication links below and click on “Advertising.”Print friendly