Visiting Professor Grants
Scripps Howard Foundation/AEJMC Visiting Professor Grant Recipients
Questions about the Scripps Howard Foundation/AEJMC Visiting Professor Grants should be directed to Lillian Coleman, AEJMC Project Manager at AEJMCnews@aol.com or 803-798-0271.
Scripps Howard Foundation Visiting Professors in Social Media Program for 2016-17
Six visiting professors will have the opportunity this summer to learn first-hand how news and information delivery is being transformed in a digital media world.
- Amara Aguilar, University of Southern California, who will be working with C-SPAN in Washington, D.C.
- Jan Lauren Boyles, Iowa State University, who will be working with the Post and Courier in Charleston, S.C.
- Lillie Fears, Arkansas State University, who will be working with the Dallas Morning News in Dallas, TX
- Mark Poepsel, Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville, who will be working with DigitasLBi Chicago in Chicago, IL
- Larry Strout, Mississippi State University, who will be working with WCPO TV and WCPO.com in Cincinnati, OH; and Lei Zhang, University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, who will be working with Scripps Washington Bureau in Washington, D.C.
Scripps Howard Foundation Visiting Professors in Media Ad Sales Program for 2016-17
Two members of the AEJMC have been selected to participate in a pilot program the Scripps Howard Foundation is funding.
- Lance Kinney, University of Alabama, who will be working with Scripps Corporate Headquarters
- Yong Jin Park, Howard University, who will be working with WPTV