Centre for Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
The Centre for Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS), College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, Nanyang Technological University invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships for the Academic Year 2016.
Successful candidates will be appointed as CLASS Postdoctoral Fellows and affiliated with one or more than one of the constituent schools of the College—namely, School of Art, Design, and Media, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, and the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information.
Applications are welcome for the research themes listed below. Preference will be given to projects that cut across disciplinary boundaries in the humanities, arts, and social sciences. Successful candidates are expected to begin their fellowships in July or August 2016.
a. Global Asia: Asian history, culture, and society from a global perspective
b. Storytelling: Narrative in cognition and interaction
c. Emotion from a humanistic and social perspective
d. Translation studies, with a focus on China or South East Asia
e. Ageing in Asia
f. Digital culture
Please obtain application details from: http://class.cohass.ntu.edu.sg/Research/Pages/Postdoctoral-Fellowship-Openings.aspx.
The application deadline is Jan 15, 2016 (11:59pm Singapore Time).
Department of Communications & New Media
• Assistant Professor in COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
• Assistant Professor in INTERPRETIVE AND CRITICAL APPROACHES TO COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
• TENURE TRACK POSITIONS available in 1) SOCIAL MEDIA, 2) CRITICAL THEORY AND NEW MEDIA & 3) NEW MEDIA AND POLITICAL COMMUNICATION
• Full/Associate Professor with research and teaching specialization in Health Communication and New Media
• Full/Associate Professor with research and teaching specialization in Health Communication, Culture, and Critical Theory
See our website for details: https://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/cnm/index.php/about/job/academic